Release Digest: GNOME, July 31, 2003
Aug 01, 2003, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
The purpose of the SynCE project is to provide a means of
communication with a Windows CE, Pocket PC or SmartPhone device
from a computer running Linux, *BSD or other unices.
For more information, please visit the SynCE web site:
SynCE now includes the possiblity to synchronize calendar and
tasks, in addition to the previous address book synchronization
support. Synchronization with for example Evolution is done with a
plugin to the MultiSync program (http://multisync.sourceforge.net/).
RedHat 8/9 packages and tarballs available now!
-- David Eriksson -/-
SynCE - http://synce.sourceforge.net
CalcEm - http://calcem.sourceforge.net
Desquirr - http://desquirr.sourceforge.net
SetiWrapper - http://setiwrapper.sourceforge.net
Version 2.2.3 of libbonoboui has been released.
Bonobo is the GNOME component system. Libbonoboui is the user
interface part of this, allowing you to create programs that embed
graphical controls from other processes.
- Changes in this release
- Fixed BonoboSocket so that it will autoactivate controls
appropriately; this did not work for in-process controls.
- Merged changes from the HEAD branch so that toolbar buttons are
gcalctool is the desktop calculator that has been accepted for
GNOME 2.4. It has Basic, Financial and Scientific modes. Internally
it uses multiple precision arithmetic to produce results to a high
degree of accuracy.
This release is primarily for the upcoming Sun MadHatter
- Fixed bug 118247 (three times). Each gcalctool button now has
- Fixed bug 117691. The GDK_Up, GDKDown,
GDKLeft and GDK_Right keysyms are not valid equivalents for
the 8, 2, 4 and 6 keys. They are needed for keyboard
[Although some of the ftp mirrors may take a little while to
Wallpaper Tray barry
Wallpaper Tray barry
Wallpaper Tray is a wallpaper utility that sits in your GNOME
Panel Notification Area. It gives you a random wallpaper from your
chosen directory at logon, and allows you to select a new wallpaper
at random from its menu.
- HIG dialog (i hope)
- 1st Time Config
- Hard coded glade xml path
- Simlinks in tarball
PDF viewing program based on Xpdf
- Fool-proof file selector - don't load directories or
- Display HIG-conformant alerts when loading fails
- Artur Flinta (pl), Andrew Nosenko (ru), Christian Neumair (de),
Andras Timar (hu), Tino Meinen, Kees van den Broek (nl), Evandro
Fernandes Giovanini (pt_BR), Metin Amiroff (az), Christian Rose
(sv), Gil "Dolfin" Osher (he), Miloslav Trmac (cs), Duarte Loreto
(pt), Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es), Chris M. Jackson (cy),
Laurent Richard (fr)
- Scroll to top after page change - #115173
- Empty navigation history on load (needed for Nautilus)
- Ignore errors with older pdftexs when building test files -