Release Digest: GNOME, September 22, 2003
Sep 23, 2003, 05:00 (2 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
GNU Solfege 2.0.2
GNU Solfege is an eartraining program for GNOME. The 1.4.x
releases are for GNOME1, 2.0.x are ported to GNOME2.
- Fix broken python detect code in configure script.
- But buttons on property box when using gnomemeu in correct
- Dot get warnings about get_iter_at_location wanting ints as
Simple little ballgame, where you try to make your balls drop
lower than your opponent's balls. For the complete rules, see the
- Difficult AI added, needs testing
- Beta release, everything should work. Please report bugs!
- Highscores fixed, uses map size instead of AI level