Release Digest: GNOME, September 24, 2003
Sep 25, 2003, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
This package contains the Gnome integration work for
OpenOffice.org, and a much simplified build wrapper, making an OO.o
build / install possible for the common man.
Changes in this release:
- pull up to OO.o 1.1.0 final.
- loads more nice icons (Tigert, Jimmac)
- slower & cleaner alpha rendering (Michael)
- nicer toolbox item prelight (Michael)
- bug fixes (Michael)
- PDF export / font-subsetting
- setup LD_LIBRARY_PATH problems (Anders)
- 2nd time oddness with -writer flag
- server render splash pixmap
- use the right branded icon set
Package available from:
To find out more see http://ooo.ximian.com/ and/or
subscribe to our Gnome / OO.o development mailing list at:
 - assuming the common man has 4Gb+ of spare space and lots
of idle CPU time.
<><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
A new bug-fix release of your favorite groupware application is
Release notes are here:
I'm pleased to annouce the release of libxml++ 0.26.
This release comes with a support for namespaces, and fixes an
issue with multi-threaded programs.
- Added import_node example into MSVC6 project files (Ephraim
- Node::import_node now takes a const Node (suggested by Rafael
- Fixed threading issue due to incorrect libxml2 initialisation
- Updated Doxyfile (Christophe de Vienne)
- Added Namespaces support (Dan Dennedy, Murray Cumming)
For more precise informations please consult the ChangeLog.
You can download it from SourceForge.net by following this link:
Thanks to the different contributors who help libxml++ to become
a usefull and complete tool.
We are getting closer and closer to an API freese and then libxml++
1.0, which should be released by the end of the year.
Christophe de Vienne