Release Digest: GNU, November 14, 2003
Nov 14, 2003, 23:30 (0 Talkback[s])
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
Release date: Nov 14, 2003
GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) is intended for solving
large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer linear
programming (MIP), and other related problems. It is a set of
routines written in ANSI C and organized in the form of a callable
In GLPK 4.2:
- preliminary implementation of GLPK Integer Optimization Suite
(IOS) was included in the package.
- new API routine lpx_print_sens_bnds contributed by Brady
Hunsaker <firstname.lastname@example.org> was
included. It is intended for bounds sensitivity analysis. This
function is also available in the solver glpsol via --bounds
- improved version of GLPK JNI (Java Native Interface)
contributed by Chris Rosebrugh <email@example.com> was included.
- GLPK DELI (Delphi Interface) contributed by Ivo van Baren
- several makefiles were added to build GLPK on some non-GNU
- Windows single-threaded static library, MS Visual C++ 6.0
- Windows multi-threaded dynamic library, MS Visual C++ 6.0
- Windows single-threaded static library, Borland C++ 5.2
- DOS single-threaded static library, Digital Mars C++ 7.50
- some bugs were fixed.
For more details please see ChangeLog.
See GLPK web page at <http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/glpk.html>.
GLPK distribution can be ftp'ed from <ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/>
or from some mirror ftp sites; see <http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html>.
MD5 check-sum is the following:
GLPK is also available as a Debian GNU/Linux package. See its
web page at <http://packages.debian.org/stable/math/glpk.html>.