Release Digest: GNOME, November 19, 2003
Nov 20, 2003, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, GnuCash
allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. It
is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced
books and accurate reports.
What's New in GnuCash 1.8.8?
- HBCI - Improve error message when receiving zero balance from
- Add account template for Swiss German businesses "KMU" by Tom
- Add big account template for German businesses "SKR04"
by Betina Schmidt
- Add Catalan and Turkish translation, Updated German, Italian,
Czech, Greek and Dutch translations.
- Add Turkish account template. Updated Greek account
- Remove debian scripts
- Add a comment about minimum string length
- Fix the ISO_DATELEN to be "long enough"
- Fix handling of HBCI direct debits (fix wrong textkey). Fix and
initially implement handling of multiple
- Fixed extremly stupid, old bug that causes weird HBCI errors.
Improved user messages.
- Refactor some GUI code. Improve user messages.
- BillTermDecRef should have been BillTermIncRef when setting new
- Applied Frank Pavageau's patch regarding capital gains to
handle split transactions.
- Don't make a timespec with tv_sec == 0. Fixes some tests on the
Gribouy is a type1 font editor.
- All the objects in Gribouy are GribouyObjects.
- There are many ameliorations due to the previous point :
- We can move curves by clicking on them.
- We can move cursors
- We can move all the letter
- We can select cursors/curves and move selections.
- The grid is visible if we want.