Release Digest: GNOME, December 24, 2003
Dec 24, 2003, 23:30 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
Download Manager for Gnome 2. It's use wget as a backend.
- Added a "View -> Toolbar" menu item to hide/show the
- Toolbar style fits the gnome preferences.
- Double click in the downloaded file, open it with the default
- Calculate if there are running downloads on exit.
- Preferences window more HIG compliant.
- Check if the url introduced in new download it's empty
gLabels is a lightweight program for creating labels and
business cards for the GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to
work with various laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card
sheets that you``ll find at most office supply stores.
- Document merge now honors locale's encoding when reading CSV
- Size and position spinboxes now limit well beyond label edges.
- Print dialog now tracks settings separately for each
- Scroll window now tracks changes in template. (me)
- Various GUI elements are updated when preferences change.
- Fixed position bug for box objects. (me)
- Fixed crash when copying text objects. (me)
- Added property bar entries to view menu. (me)
- Property bar widget now track properties of selected widgets in
an intuitive manner (Emmanuel Pacaud)
- Fixed crash when a template name does not exactly match a
current template name. (me)
- Some UI cleanup
- Fixed size reset button on image size pages. (me)