Release Digest: GNOME, July 13, 2004
Jul 14, 2004, 04:45 (1 Talkback[s])
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
- Note: this is not relative to the current GTK+
I'm releasing today version 0.6.12 of PyGTK, off the 0.6 branch,
which is the original PyGTK branch based on GTK+ 1.2.
This version includes a small number of bugfixes and two API
additions which have been incorporated during the last two years of
stability. Summary of changes:
- Fixed GtkScrolledWindow's use of `has_attr'
- A fix for bug 96907: Crashes when calling emit() with less
parameters than expected.
- Check for non-existing directories in
- Implement proper exception handling in the GladeXML
- Performance enhancement in bug 112395: Clean up __getattr__ and
add __eq__/__nonzero__ to GtkObject.
- Wrapped GtkRadioButton.group()
- Implemented GtkCList.set_focus_row() to work around a GTK+
focus bug in the GtkCList.
Download it from
There is no accompanying gnome-python release. This tarball is
identical to the release candidate that was announced earlier.
Thanks for everyone that provided bug reports, comments and fixes
for the branch, including Jon Nelson, Steve McClure and Andrew
Christian Robottom Reis