Using Git With Vim
May 30, 2009, 01:31 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Amjith Ramanujam)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to amjith for this link. ]
"My expectations from a git plugin were rather simple.
Display the active git branch of current file. Switch between
different branches, without quitting Vim. Multi-platform support.
"I found two competing plugins that satisfied my needs:
git-branch-info.vim and git.vim."
- Switch to the Command line, Part 1(May 27, 2009)
- Qt Publishes Roadmap, Opens Up Git Repository(May 12, 2009)
- git 1.6.3 packages for Ubuntu Jaunty(May 07, 2009)
- Pragmatic Version Control Using Git (book review)(Apr 29, 2009)
- Analysis of Git and Mercurial(Apr 27, 2009)
- GNOME to migrate to git(Mar 19, 2009)
- SourceForge Announces Support for Git, Bazaar and Mercurial(Mar 13, 2009)
Vim made easy: how to get your favorite IDE features in Vim(May 19, 2009)
- Speak UNIX fluently with the best tools available(May 15, 2009)
- Scripting the Vim editor with Vmscript(May 08, 2009)
- Tabs in vim(May 03, 2009)
- a little vi trick(Apr 30, 2009)