Taiwan and Computex seek ways out of their box
Jun 04, 2009, 22:32 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Dana Blankenhorn)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"Jim Zemlin of the Linux Foundation was here, trying to get all
these folks out of their box. But Microsoft is so dominant he was
lucky to get a morning seminar, on the show's third day, at an
outlying venue far from the main action.
"So he hung up a banner reading "Linux Forum 2009," he was
preceded by a speaker from the Moblin project, which the Linux
Foundation now hosts for Intel, and he gave his pitch"
- ARM Remains Linux Only, No Windows 7 Support(Jun 04, 2009)
- Intel buys Wind River: the End of the Wintel Duopoly?(Jun 04, 2009)
- Moblin 2.0 - A New Way to Make a Netbook Sing With Linux(Jun 04, 2009)
- CPU Diversification: Ubuntu's Gain, Microsoft's Loss(Jun 04, 2009)
10 ways the Linux desktop improves the user experience(Jun 04, 2009)
- Invasion of the Android Snatchers(Jun 03, 2009)
- Asus Eee and the 'It's Better with Windows' Campaign(Jun 03, 2009)
- Retailer PC World drops Linux netbooks for Windows(Jun 02, 2009)
- Is Windows killing the Netbook?
(Jun 02, 2009)