* OSS is now free and open source once again.
* PulseAudio has become widespread.
* Existing libraries have been improved.
* New Linux Distributions have been released, and some existing
ones have attempted an overhaul of their entire sound stack to
improve users' experience.
* People read the last article, and have more knowledge than
before, and in some cases, have become more opinionated than
* I personally have looked much closer at the issue to provide even
more relevant information."
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.