Android Live CD: Not Quite There Yet
Jul 15, 2009, 06:02 (2 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"I went to the Google project page for the Android Live CD and
downloaded a copy of the iso for v.0.2 from a mirror (a link can be
found in the readme). I then burned the image to a CD and rebooted
my notebook (a Dell Inspiron 1545). I got as far as the Live
Android startup screen and everything stopped. I let it set for
nearly 10 minutes, but nothing.
"After rebooting a couple of times I decided it just wasn't
going to work. So I waited until today to try again.
"This time, rather than download the complete iso from a mirror,
I downloaded the file in two parts from the project page and merged
them with the following:"
- Nokia turning to Android for new phone?(Jul 06, 2009)
- Garmin Adopts Android And Windows Mobile(Jun 28, 2009)
- Working with XML and Java on Android(Jun 25, 2009)
- NVIDIA Eschews Android and Linux, Prefers Windows for Tegra(Jun 22, 2009)
- NVIDIA: WinCE Better for ARM Netbooks than Android, Linux(Jun 19, 2009)
- Gartner: Android 'snappy,' Windows 7 less so(Jun 17, 2009)
- Five big issues with ARM and Android netbooks(Jun 16, 2009)
- Is Android the key to the GNU/Linux desktop? Really?(Jun 15, 2009)
- Android Scripting Environment Adds More Power to Google Phone(Jun 12, 2009)
- Google Android - Better For Netbooks Than Windows 7(Jun 10, 2009)