Mono: Why is Debian resorting to spin?
Jul 15, 2009, 17:02 (8 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sam Varghese)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Sam
Varghese for this link. ]
"The man I encountered on several occasions, right from
2003 until last year, was the plain-spoken Martin "Joey" Schulze.
Today things seem to be somewhat different.
"Last month, a story appeared in these columns about the fact
that Debian may include Mono in its default install. It was
prompted by a post made by Robert Millan, a Debian developer, to
the effect that another developer, Josselin Mouette, had apparently
decided that Mono should be part of the default installation for
the next Debian release, Squeeze.
"Mouette, it may be recalled, is the developer who had posted
what were considered sexist posts to the Debian project mailing
list meant for important announcements for developers."
- One thing nobody told you about Mono(Jul 15, 2009)
- The Mono Firefight(Jul 15, 2009)
- Microsoft Mono move means exactly nothing(Jul 13, 2009)
- Of Monopolies and Mono(Jul 10, 2009)
- Google Frenzy and Mono Mania(Jul 09, 2009)
- Mono outpaces Java in Linux desktop development(Jul 09, 2009)
- Mono: Microsoft community promise inadequate, says RMS(Jul 09, 2009)
- Mono promise is nice, Microsoft. What about Linux?(Jul 07, 2009)