The Perils of Linux Maturity: Torvalds Fakes Emerge in Twittersphere
Aug 26, 2009, 21:02 (3 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Jim Zemlin)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"I expect some of them to be dangerously outrageous, while
others will just be downright funny. And, the real Linus has given
them his blessing. No infringements here, folks!
"Two weeks before LinuxCon, we’ll invite you to vote for
your favorite FLT. By voting, you can win free admission to the
event and be present for the official unveiling of the four FLTs.
We’ll reveal their identities and present the favorite with
the “Silver Penguin” directly after the Linux Kernel
Roundtable featuring the real Linus."
- Linux chief challenges Microsoft to pony up on patents(Aug 23, 2009)
- Enterprise IT Hits Bottom--Open Source Holds an Intervention(Jul 31, 2009)
- Buying with the Penguin(Jul 28, 2009)
- PCs will be free like mobile phones, says Linux exec(Jul 27, 2009)
- Linux Foundation pitches Linux for free netbooks from mobile carriers(Jul 01, 2009)
- How much do desktops matter?(Jun 20, 2009)
- IBM expects Linux to make money(Jun 12, 2009)
- Open Voices Interview with Bob Sutor, IBM(Jun 11, 2009)