Linus Torvalds Comes Clean. Or Does He?
Sep 19, 2009, 19:07 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Lisa Hoover)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"I, however, had a few lingering questions burning a hole in my
cerebral cortex so I caught up with Linus via email to ask what I
wanted to know. Since the voting for everyone's favorite
FakeLinusTorvalds is over and LinuxCon is right around the corner,
I'm told these answers were provided by FLT #4... or were they?
"You be the judge.
"LH: You seem to be sublimating a little bit of anger toward Jim
Zemlin. What would it take to patch things up between you two?
"FLT#4: Don't get me wrong, I love the Gremlin. He supports my
extravagant lifestyle and makes me sound like a big deal to people
I don't care about. There is no patching up to do, but if he asks
me to 'leverage' something once more, there will be tears and
suckling going on."
- It's All Go For Open Source Events(Sep 18, 2009)
- Linux kernel 2.6.32: virtualization, power management and more drivers(Sep 16, 2009)
- The New Features of Linux 2.6.31(Sep 10, 2009)
- Con Kolivas returns with a new scheduler(Sep 01, 2009)
- Kernel Log: Coming in 2.6.31 - Part 5: CUSE, USB 3.0, FireWire networking and the rest(Sep 01, 2009)
- Revisiting Linux Part 1: A Look at Ubuntu 8.04(Aug 28, 2009)
- The Perils of Linux Maturity: Torvalds Fakes Emerge in Twittersphere(Aug 26, 2009)
- How-to Build Latest Linux Kernel on Debian from Linus' git Repo(Aug 26, 2009)
- Kernel contributions: Canonical, where are you?(Aug 21, 2009)