DragonFly BSD 2.4 released. It's not FreeBSD anymore
Sep 22, 2009, 16:05 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"New features, aside, what is interesting to me is that
DragonFly BSD still exists. It's an effort that started out in 2003
as a fork of FreeBSD 4.x. Here we are six years later and this fork
is still alive and well.
"FreeBSD is now moving toward its FreeBSD 8 release and many,
many things have changed, in both BSD's."
- Universal BIOS Flash programmer for Linux, BSD and more(May 06, 2009)
- DragonFly Release 2.2 - 17 February 2009(Feb 20, 2009)
- DTrace Gets Guernsey in New FreeBSD(Jan 05, 2009)
- Creating an oBAMP Stack: OpenBSD, Apache, MySQL, and PHP(Dec 10, 2008)
- Why Do the BSD's Use Slices? What Are They?(Oct 16, 2008)
- Take a Closer Look at OpenBSD 4.3(Aug 19, 2008)