Linux to Capture over 60 Percent of Smartphone Market
Oct 14, 2009, 17:33 (1 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"Operating systems embracing the Linux platform include Android,
Symbian, WebOS, and LiMo, the report said.
"Linux has the momentum, said Naqi Jaffery, the report author.
With several operating systems converging on the Linux platform, it
will muster the critical mass needed to succeed, he said."
- Motorola no longer on LiMo Foundation board(Oct 09, 2009)
- How the Google Phone Works(Oct 08, 2009)
- Palm Pre re-re-introduces iTunes synchronization(Oct 06, 2009)
- There�s a reason smartphones are locked down(Sep 25, 2009)
- Google shutting down independent Android image developers?(Sep 25, 2009)
- How to install android sdk 1.6 on Ubuntu 9.04(Sep 19, 2009)
- Mobile's Next Big Thing: Augmented Reality(Sep 18, 2009)
- ARM Flexes Its Muscles, Sizes Up Intel(Sep 18, 2009)
- Weekly Ten: Best Smartphone Browser, CodePlex Cooties, Using Math to Choose a Wife(Sep 17, 2009)
- Nokia Backtracks, Will Allow Customized Linux Phones(Sep 12, 2009)