digiKam 1.1 Splash-screens: call to photographers!
Dec 28, 2009, 15:33 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"Just in time for Christmas 2009, digiKam 1.0 have been
released. But the future is already there. Next digiKam 1.1 is
planed for end of January 2010, as a bugfixes release, to
consolidate code with users feedback after production using...
"So, time has come to find the ideal splash-screens to go with
it. Now is your chance to join the ranks of the precious few who
have had their artwork associated with a release of digiKam!
"Splash-screen is a simple way for users to contribute to
digiKam project. The pictures must be correctly exposed and
composed, and the subject must be chosen using a real photographer
- Two ways to Edit Multiple Photos with Digikam(Dec 23, 2009)
- digiKam 1.0.0 out !(Dec 21, 2009)
- Searching and Filtering Photos in digiKam -- Part 1(Dec 16, 2009)
- Tech Tip: Add Latitude/Longitude Information to Photos(Dec 10, 2009)
- digiKam approaches 1.0(Dec 04, 2009)
- Editor's Note: Saffire on Linux, KDE on Windows, No Gimp in Ubuntu(Nov 25, 2009)
- Color Management in digiKam(Nov 09, 2009)
- digiKam 1.0.0-beta6 released...(Nov 09, 2009)
- DigiKam - Not really an image editor, but possibly the only one to do what I need it to do(Oct 23, 2009)