Unlocked, Google-Branded Phone Coming Jan. 5?
Dec 30, 2009, 14:03 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"Google on Jan. 5 may be unveiling its own branded smartphone,
dubbed Nexus One, as speculation continues that the Internet giant
will begin selling an unlocked handset running its open source
mobile operating system Android.
"Invitations to an Android press event being held at Google's
offices on Jan. 5 are making the rounds today, prompting
predictions of a Nexus One introduction two days before the
Consumer Electronics Show, which kicks off Jan. 7 in Las Vegas.
"Industry watchers are predicting that Google will demonstrate
its self-branded Android smartphone Nexus One at the Jan. 5 press
event, while bloggers report that T-Mobile will be one of the
carriers and could perhaps also sell the handset.
"If previous reports are true, the Nexus One will be unlocked,
which means it can run on multiple carriers..."
- Google Chrome review on Linux(Dec 28, 2009)
- Google's Meaning of Open: Is It Yours?(Dec 23, 2009)
- Verizon snuffs Google for Microsoft search(Dec 22, 2009)
- Cloud Computing with Chromium and Jolicloud: Two Steps Back(Dec 22, 2009)
- Clouds, Universities, The One, and What It Is.(Dec 22, 2009)
- Google Map Saver on Linux with Wine(Dec 21, 2009)
- Is the Success of Google's Android a Threat to Free Software?(Dec 21, 2009)
- 10 Best Free Android Applications(Dec 20, 2009)
- Google is your butler- the tension between utility and privacy(Dec 16, 2009)