New EGL Gallium3D State Tracker Pushed
Jan 14, 2010, 03:04 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Michael Larabel)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Michael Larabel for
this link. ]
"For the past few months there has been a developer,
Chia-I Wu, working to bring the Mesa 3D stack to Android netbooks.
Chia-I has worked to improve the OpenGL ES support in Mesa, wrote
an Android EGL driver, Mesa OpenGL ES/EGL support outside of an X
Server, and various other areas of interest. Also being worked on
by this developer have been a set of improvements to the EGL
support in the Gallium3D stack.
"The latest work by Chia-I Wu is a new EGL driver / state
tracker (named "egl_g3d") that has just been pushed into Mesa."
- Nouveau To Go Into Linux 2.6.33 Kernel!(Dec 12, 2009)
- DRM Change Continues To Cause Debate(Nov 30, 2009)
- The Cost Of ATI Kernel Mode-Setting On Fedora 12(Nov 26, 2009)
- Intel Linux Graphics Shine With Fedora 12(Nov 21, 2009)
- Intel Linux Graphics Shine With Fedora 12(Nov 20, 2009)
- ATI R600/700 3D Support In Fedora 12(Oct 27, 2009)
- Nouveau: X Render, RandR 1.2, FB, KMS Suspend Done(Oct 19, 2009)