Microsoft Names Miguel de Icaza one of its Most Valuable Professionals
Jan 16, 2010, 00:03 (42 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Todd Bishop)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
[ Thanks to An Anonymous
Reader for this link. ]
"Miguel de Icaza, Microsoft MVP?
"Yep, it's true. The open-source rabble-rouser who was prevented
from hosting a session inside Microsoft's 2005 Professional
Developer Conference has been accepted into the ranks of the
company's "Most Valuable Professionals" less than five years later.
He announced the news on his blog."
- MonoDevelop: Visual Studio Lite for the Linux Developer(Jan 01, 2010)
- Miguel di Icaza removes all GPL code from MonoDevelop(Dec 29, 2009)
- Miguel de Icaza: “We Have Removed All of the GPL Code” (MonoDevelop)(Dec 25, 2009)
- Novell Moonlight 2.0 Gets Microsoft's Blessing(Dec 18, 2009)
- Clarifications: GNOME, GNU, Planet GNOME(Dec 17, 2009)
- Miguel de Icaza And Mono: Platform-Agnostic Programming Power(Dec 04, 2009)
- On Mono, Miguel, Stallman and Fusion with Microsoft(Sep 30, 2009)