Microsoft Names Miguel de Icaza one of its Most Valuable Professionals
Jan 16, 2010, 00:03 (42 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Todd Bishop)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to An Anonymous
Reader for this link. ]
"Miguel de Icaza, Microsoft MVP?
"Yep, it's true. The open-source rabble-rouser who was prevented
from hosting a session inside Microsoft's 2005 Professional
Developer Conference has been accepted into the ranks of the
company's "Most Valuable Professionals" less than five years later.
He announced the news on his blog."
- MonoDevelop: Visual Studio Lite for the Linux Developer(Dec 31, 2009)
- Miguel di Icaza removes all GPL code from MonoDevelop(Dec 28, 2009)
- Miguel de Icaza: “We Have Removed All of the GPL Code” (MonoDevelop)(Dec 24, 2009)
- Novell Moonlight 2.0 Gets Microsoft's Blessing(Dec 17, 2009)
- Clarifications: GNOME, GNU, Planet GNOME(Dec 16, 2009)
- Miguel de Icaza And Mono: Platform-Agnostic Programming Power(Dec 03, 2009)
- On Mono, Miguel, Stallman and Fusion with Microsoft(Sep 30, 2009)