Linux: The Final Frontier?
May 21, 2010, 00:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Brian Proffitt)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Jim
Lynch for this link. ]
"The first was a few weeks ago, part of an interview I
was doing with Paula Hunter, the new executive director of the
CodePlex Foundation, the non-profit organization sponsored by
Microsoft that's intended to encourage and educate commercial
software developers to start or improve their own open source
"Towards the end of the interview, I asked Hunter what attracted
her to the CodePlex gig.
""The Linux marketplace has matured. The heavy lifting has been
done," she said. "Working with the CodePlex Foundation is
addressing the next generation of challenges.""
- The Secret Identities of Linux Distributions(May 17, 2010)
- Ubuntu Light Shuts Out Future Ubuntu Moblin/MeeGo Remixes(May 14, 2010)
- Fedora 13 gives off plain vibe, but offers power and stability under the hood(May 13, 2010)
- Confirmed: Mandriva in Acquisition Talks(May 12, 2010)
- Likewise, I'm Sure(May 04, 2010)
- Legalizing Linux DVD Playback: Why Bother?(Apr 26, 2010)
- Ubuntu 10.04 delivers usability, strength(Apr 19, 2010)
- PlayStation Pull-Back Hurts Inexpensive Supercomputing(Apr 05, 2010)