The OISF development team is proud to announce Suricata
1.0.0, the first stable release of Suricata, the Open Source
Intrusion Detection and Prevention engine.
Get the new release here:
- Support for the tag keyword was added.
- Support for DCERPC over UDP was added.
- CUDA was fixed and it's performance was improved a lot
- Fix short HTTP sessions sometimes not being parsed properly.
- Duplicate signatures are now detected, the signature with the
highest revision is used.
- Uricontent inspection was improved.
- alert debuglog now also prints flow information, including
- Pattern searching was improved in general and specially also for
Known issues & missing features
As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing
development and items within the engine that are not yet complete
or optimal. With this in mind, please notice the list we have
included of known items we are working on.
for an up to date list and to report new issues. See
for a discussion and time line for the major issues.
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.