When Linus is away, Linux Kernel developers will...
Nov 30, 2010, 19:05 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to smk for this link.
"From the 'Konichi-wa?' files:
"Normally, you'd think that when the 'boss' is away, that the
'employees' will slack-off. But the exact opposite is what happens
with Linux kernel developers.
"Linux founder and maintainer of kernel development, Linus
Torvalds was out of the country for a bit, but instead of a break,
he got a deluge."
- Forget 200 lines, Red Hat speeds up Linux with 4 lines of code(Nov 19, 2010)
- Fedora, like Ubuntu, to dump X for Wayland(Nov 15, 2010)
- Glibc change exposing bugs(Nov 11, 2010)
- Linux kernel performance is as good as ever, benchmarks show(Nov 08, 2010)
- Video: Linus Torvalds Dives Tonight: "If I Don't Come Back, Go On Without Me"(Nov 04, 2010)
- Linux 2.6.37-rc1(Nov 01, 2010)
- Kernel vulnerabilities: old or new?(Oct 28, 2010)