"I would like to announce the immediate release of
Fuduntu Linux version 14.7. This version brings minor changes to
the OS defaults, and fixes a few bugs. All changes released in the
ISOs are available as updates to current Fuduntu users, so if you
are already using Fuduntu and have installed the latest updates, no
action is required on your part.
"Changes / Bug Fixes since 14.6:
* Default Font rendering changed from 'Subpixel Smoothing' to
* Moved Firefox Cache to /tmp to improve flash performance out of
* Removed SELinux policies, as SELinux is not enabled out of the
* Added a macro to /etc/rpm to ensure documentation is not
installed during updates
* Adobe Flash now installed by default
* Fluendo MP3 Codec now installed by default"
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.