GLX-Dock 2.3 enters beta
Jan 26, 2011, 23:04 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to matttbe
for this link. ]
"3 months after its latest release (2.2), GLX-Dock's
next stage is ready for testing.
"This version was the occasion to refactor a fair amount of the
"GLX-Dock is now built on top of libgldi (for GL Desktop
Interface), which will also be used for another project:
GLX-Desklet. Having a minimalistic core ensure better stability and
performances, and less bugs.
"Of course a lot of new features come along with this new
- The System-Monitor applet can now monitor CPU's temperature
and fans speed.
- The Logout applet now warns you when the computer needs to be
- The menus have a better layout and if you lock the dock, most of
entries are hidden.
- The Slider is much faster to load a huge number of images.
- A unified icon settings window helps configuring all the
launchers/applets/docks/desklets in a short time."