A Tale of Two Cities: SugarCRM - From Open Source to Open
Apr 12, 2011, 19:54 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Paul Greenberg)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
"But despite the company's ardent claims, I've never
particularly thought that except for the early days, when open
source was new and interesting, there was a differentiator there.
Either real or imagined.
"In fact, to me, open source as an idea's actual value was never
code availability, but the open culture and relaxed legal structure
that it bred.
- SugarCRM Adds Social CRM, iPhone App(Nov 10, 2010)
- SugarCRM Courts OEMs, Plans iPhone, iPad CRM Apps(Oct 01, 2010)
- SugarCRM 6 Debuts with Open Source and Commercial Features(Jul 14, 2010)
- SugarCRM 6 Gives a New View on Open Source CRM Software(Apr 16, 2010)
- Open-Xchange, SugarCRM Partner to Challenge Microsoft Exchange(Oct 21, 2009)
- Installing SugarCRM Community Edition On Fedora 10(Apr 30, 2009)
- Installing SugarCRM Community Edition On Ubuntu 8.10(Jan 21, 2009)
- Developing a Simple Workflow within SugarCRM(Jun 27, 2008)
- SugarCRM's Latest Is 'SaaS in a Box'(May 24, 2008)