AMD in open source push
Jul 08, 2011, 11:00 (2 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Chipmaker AMD wants to increase its presence on Linux and has
hired two familiar names to the open source community.
"Michel Dänzer and Christian König are well known
Linux graphics driver developers. They are joining John Bridgman
and Alex Deucher in working on the open source driver stack."
- Samsung, LG amd Cisco Throw Their Support Behind WebM(Apr 26, 2011)
- Paravirtualization With Xen 4.0 On Debian Squeeze (AMD64)(Mar 31, 2011)
- Forthcoming AMD processors revealed(Mar 09, 2011)
- Dell Inspiron M101z review - AMD and Ubuntu in a Dell?!(Mar 04, 2011)
- Installing And Using OpenVZ On Debian Squeeze (AMD64)(Feb 24, 2011)
- AMD-powered motherboards ready to take your money(Feb 01, 2011)
- Has AMD Finally Fixed Tearing With Its Linux Driver?(Jan 28, 2011)
- Kernel Log: Wonder patch merged, improved AMD and Intel graphic support(Jan 12, 2011)