Why Hasn't Google Put ChromeOS Out to Pasture?
Dec 02, 2011, 14:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Joe Brockmeier)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"While Google has been extremely successful with the Chrome
browser, it seems home users and businesses are much less
enthusiastic about an operating system based on the browser.
According to a recent report in The Register Chromebook sales are
"unlikely to exceed 30,000 units."
To compare, Google claims 500,000 Android devices activated
every day. Clearly, Chromebook sales leave a lot to be desired.
- Why is Google Chrome OS ready for Prime Time(Sep 05, 2011)
- Whitehat Targets Chrome OS at Black Hat(Jul 16, 2011)
- How to install Google's Chrome OS(May 31, 2011)
- Google Chrome OS: Reviving Netbooks or Invading Notebooks(May 10, 2011)
- Weekly Ten: Chrome OS vs. Android 3.0, Great Programming is Not Coding, Hacking Linux(Feb 07, 2011)
- Who Google has in mind for its Chrome OS users(Dec 15, 2010)
- Chrome OS Notebooks Will Be Windows-proof(Dec 10, 2010)
- Chrome OS needs to remember the Linux lessons
(Dec 10, 2010)
- Google's Chrome OS is here... sort of, kind of(Dec 09, 2010)
- The Three Differences between Chrome OS and Android(Dec 06, 2010)