Drupal's Plan for Open Source CMS Success
Mar 22, 2012, 16:00 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
[ Thanks to James Maguire for this link. ]
The open source Drupal content management has a plan to
expand its technology footprint even further than it has already.
Drupal today is used by organizations big and small and counts the
White House website among its over 1 million sites.
At the Drupalcon conference this week, Drupal founder Dries
Buytaert outlined the road ahead and what the open source project
needs to do to move forward.
"Drupal is built on passion," Buytaert said.
- How Drupal combines open source, openness, and security(Mar 13, 2012)
- Drush: Managing Drupal from the Command Line(Jan 31, 2012)
- From Zero to Drupal in 30 Minutes(Jan 08, 2012)
- It Can Be a Multi-billion Dollar Industry: Dries Buytaert on Drupal Businesses(Jan 02, 2012)
- Six Essential Drupal Modules for Business(Oct 26, 2011)
- Top 10 Benefits of Drupal(Oct 21, 2011)
- Drupal and WordPress at SchipulCon: One Stage, One Open Source Love(Oct 14, 2011)
- Crash course: How to make a website with Drupal(Sep 23, 2011)