AMDGPU ACP Support Called For Merging Still Into Linux 4.5
Feb 02, 2016, 09:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Michael Larabel)
While the Linux 4.5 kernel's merge window ended more than one week ago, it looks like the AMDGPU driver may get a late feature arrival: ACP support.
ACP is the Audo Co-Processor support found in new AMD APUs/SoCs. AMD developers had been working on the support for several months while the audio and power management related ACP code landed during the Linux 4.5 merge window. With that code now mainlined, AMD's Alex Deucher is looking to land the ACP driver support into the AMDGPU DRM driver.
- Mesa 11.1 Will Likely Support The Raspberry Pi 3D Support In Linux 4.5(Dec 15, 2015)
- Features & Changes Merged So Far For The Linux 4.5 Kernel(Jan 18, 2016)
- Linux 4.5 rc1(Jan 24, 2016)
- Linux 4.5 rc2(Jan 31, 2016)
- Linux 4.5 rc3(Feb 07, 2016)
- Linux 4.5 rc4(Feb 14, 2016)
- Linux 4.5 rc5(Feb 21, 2016)
- Linux 4.5 rc7(Mar 06, 2016)
- Linux 4.5 Released(Mar 14, 2016)
- Linux 4.5 Offloads Copying, Improves IPv6 Networking(Mar 14, 2016)