Git v2.6.4 released
Dec 10, 2015, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Fixes since v2.6.3
* The "configure" script did not test for -lpthread correctly, which
upset some linkers.
* Add support for talking http/https over socks proxy.
* Portability fix for Windows, which may rewrite $SHELL variable using
* We now consistently allow all hooks to ignore their standard input,
rather than having git complain of SIGPIPE.
* Fix shell quoting in contrib script.
* Test portability fix for a topic in v2.6.1.
* Allow tilde-expansion in some http config variables.
* Give a useful special case "diff/show --word-diff-regex=." as an
example in the documentation.
* Fix for a corner case in filter-branch.
* Make git-p4 work on a detached head.