How Opensource.com Project Manager Jason Hibbets takes open source beyond technology
Oct 21, 2013, 08:00 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
Hibbets leads the Opensource.com team, who work hard to share stories from around the world of those people, communities, and companies, who are implementing open source. Those stories include examples from Linux or any number of source projects to hardware and design to open access in education, scientific research, and healthcare. And, in local government open source has made leaps and bounds in improving the lives of citizens and work of officials.
Jason is passionate about them all. He gets excited when the open source way is applied to new things. And he works tirelessly to bring open source to the masses. Find out how he applies the principles of open source in all aspects of his life in this interview.
- Interview With Gnome Release Manager Frederic Peters(May 07, 2012)
- Exclusive Fedora Interview(May 27, 2008)
- FOSDEM Interview: Florent Benoit(Jan 15, 2004)
- Video Interviews from GUADEC(Sep 03, 2010)
- Interview with Salih Emin of Utappia(May 07, 2012)
- Interview: SciRuby Team(Aug 21, 2011)
- KernelTrap: Interview: Jens Axboe(Jan 31, 2007)
- Interview: Avi Kivity(Apr 24, 2007)
- Building a Linux distribution from scratch Interview(Sep 10, 2012)
- Exclusive Interview: Alasdair Lumsden(Sep 12, 2012)