I'm back on my usual Sunday schedule, and rc5 is back to its usual size after a small bump in rc4.
Things continue to look pretty normal. We've got about two thirds driver updates (gpu, infiniband, sound, networking, scsi, thermal), and almost half of the remainder is networking updates. The rest is mostly arch updates and some filesystem fixes. But all of it is pretty small.
So we're on schedule for a normal 4.1 release, if it wasn't for the fact that the timing looks like the next merge window would hit our yearly family vacation. So we'll see how that turns out, I might end up delaying the release just to avoid that (or just delay opening the merge window). I haven't decided yet.