Linux 4.10 rc2
Jan 01, 2017, 16:12 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Linus Torvalds)
Hey, it's been a really slow week between Christmas Day and New Years
Day, and I am not complaining at all.
It does mean that rc2 is ridiculously and unrealistically small. I
almost decided to skip rc2 entirely, but a small little meaningless
release every once in a while never hurt anybody. So here it is.
The only even remotely noticeable work here is the DAX fixups that
really arguably should have been merge window material but depended on
stuff during this merge window and were delayed until rc2 due to that.
Even that wasn't big, and the rest is trivial small fixes.
I'm expecting things to start picking up next week as people recover
from the holidays.
- Linux 4.10 To Expose EFI Framebuffer Configuration(Oct 20, 2016)
- ZTE ZX DRM Driver Proposed For Linux 4.10(Nov 07, 2016)
- The New Features & Exciting Changes Of The Linux 4.10 Kernel(Dec 24, 2016)
- Linux 4.10 rc1(Dec 26, 2016)
- Linux 4.10 rc2(Jan 02, 2017)
- Linux 4.10 rc3(Jan 09, 2017)
- Linux 4.10 rc4(Jan 16, 2017)
- Linux 4.10 rc5(Jan 23, 2017)
- Linux 4.10 rc6(Jan 30, 2017)
- Linux 4.10 rc7(Feb 06, 2017)
- Linux 4.10 rc8(Feb 13, 2017)
- Linux 4.10 Released as First New Kernel of 2017(Feb 21, 2017)