Linux 4.19 rc2
Sep 04, 2018, 05:41 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Linus Torvalds)
As usual, the rc2 release is pretty small. People are taking a
breather after the merge window, and it takes a bit of time for bug
reports to start coming in and get identified. Plus people were
probably still on vacation (particularly Europe), and some people were
at Open Source Summit NA last week too. Having a calm week was good.
Regardless of the reason, it's pretty quiet/ The bulk of it is drivers
(network and gpu stand out), with the rest being a random collection
all over (arch/x86 and generic networking stands out, but there's misc
stuff all over).
Go out and test.
- Linux 4.19 Had A Very Exciting First Week Of New Features(Aug 21, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc1(Aug 27, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc2(Sep 04, 2018)
- Linux 4.19-rc4 released, an apology, and a maintainership note(Sep 17, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc5(Sep 24, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc6(Oct 01, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc7(Oct 08, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc8(Oct 15, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 Released(Oct 22, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 Improves Containers, Latency and Networking for the Long Term(Oct 22, 2018)