Linux 4.19 rc8
Oct 15, 2018, 07:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Greg Kroah-Hartman)
As mentioned last week, here's a -rc8 release as it seems needed.
There were a lot of "little" pull requests this week, semi-normal for
this late in the cycle, but a lot of them were "fix up the previous fix
I just sent" which implies that people are having a few issues still.
I also know of at least one "bad" bug that finally has a proposed fix,
so that should hopefully get merged this week. And there are some
outstanding USB fixes I know of that have not yet landed in the tree (I
blame me for that...)
Anyway, the full shortlog is below, lots of tiny things all over the
tree. Please go and test and ensure that all works well for you.
Hopefully this should be the last -rc release.
- Linux 4.19 Had A Very Exciting First Week Of New Features(Aug 21, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc1(Aug 27, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc2(Sep 04, 2018)
- Linux 4.19-rc4 released, an apology, and a maintainership note(Sep 17, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc5(Sep 24, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc6(Oct 01, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc7(Oct 08, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 rc8(Oct 15, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 Released(Oct 22, 2018)
- Linux 4.19 Improves Containers, Latency and Networking for the Long Term(Oct 22, 2018)