Linux 4.3 Will Have Many Intel Graphics Improvements, Better For Skylake
Jul 28, 2015, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Michael Larabel)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
Daniel Vetter of Intel's Open-Source Technology Center has sent in many Intel DRM driver changes to be queued up in DRM-Next for the Linux 4.3 kernel.
This drm-intel-next load is quite big given that there's three batches of changes due to Vetter having held off on sending out this pull request for the code to land in DRM-Next.
- Linux 4.2 Works On More Scheduler Improvements(Jun 23, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 DRM Updates: Lots Of AMD Attention, No Nouveau Driver Changes(Jun 29, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 Will Tweak The CFQ Scheduler For SSDs To Offer Better Performance(Jun 07, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 rc1(Jul 06, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 rc2(Jul 13, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 rc3(Jul 19, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 rc4(Jul 26, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 rc5(Aug 03, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 rc6(Aug 09, 2015)
- Linux 4.2 rc7(Aug 17, 2015)