Linux 5.1 rc7
Apr 28, 2019, 18:30 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Linus Torvalds)
If rc6 was bigger than I wished, it really does seem to have been just
due to timing of pull requests. Because rc7 is tiny.
Just under half of the patch is various kinds of networking changes: a
mix of core networking, network drivers and some netfilter selftests.
The rest is mostly the usual architecture fixes, filesystems, and
other drivers (mostly rdma and gpu). And misc random changes
(Documentation, tracing, some mm fixlets).
But it's all pretty tiny. Plus about 30% of the patches are marked for
stable, so on the whole it really does feel like 5.1 is on target for
a regular release next weekend.
- EXT4 & Btrfs Get Additional Fixes With Linux 5.1(Mar 13, 2019)
- Linux 5.1 rc1(Mar 18, 2019)
- Linux 5.1 rc2(Mar 24, 2019)
- Linux 5.1 rc3(Mar 31, 2019)
- Linux 5.1 rc4(Apr 08, 2019)
- Linux 5.1 rc5(Apr 15, 2019)
- Linux v5.1 rc6(Apr 21, 2019)
- Linux 5.1 rc7(Apr 29, 2019)
- Linux 5.1 Released(May 06, 2019)
- Linux 5.1 Advances Performance and Security With New Features(May 06, 2019)