May 02, 2015, 10:00 (0 Talkback[s])
This is a partial list of new features and systems included in OpenBSD 5.7. For a comprehensive list, see the changelog leading to 5.7.
Improved hardware support, including:
- New xhci(4) driver for USB 3.0 host controllers.
- New umcs(4) driver for MosChip Semiconductor 78x0 USB multiport serial adapters.
- New skgpio(4) driver for Soekris net6501 GPIO and LEDs.
- New uslhcom(4) driver for Silicon Labs CP2110 USB HID based UART.
- New nep(4) driver for Sun Neptune 10Gb Ethernet devices.
- New iwm(4) driver for Intel 7260, 7265, and 3160 wifi cards.
- The rtsx(4) driver now supports RTS5227 and RTL8411B card readers.
- The bge(4) driver now supports jumbo frames on various additional BCM57xx chipsets.
- The ciss(4) driver now supports HP Gen9 Smart Array/Smart HBA devices.
- The mpi(4) and mfi(4) drivers now have mpsafe interrupt handlers running without the big lock.