Phenomenal times for Linux Gaming
Apr 25, 2012, 13:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
A list of other projects from Kickstarter with the Linux support can be found here.
This incredible wave of Linux games leads to the massive need of Linux developers. Ryan C. Gordon told about the e-mail flow to him in one of his tweets:
Cool trend: I'm getting a LOT of emails about Linux ports of games that start with "we just had a successful Kickstarter.“
Now we hope that Steam for Linux will be released very soon and will become the last piece of the puzzle for the success of Linux on the desktop.
- LinuxPower: Loki Entertainment Software: Games, Games, Games.(Dec 21, 1999)
- 10 Great Android Games for 2011(Jan 12, 2012)
- Gaming Freedom with Liberated Pixel Cup Contest(Apr 13, 2012)
- Interview with Aviv Sharon of Wildfire Games(Apr 21, 2012)
- Critically Acclaimed Linux Game OilRush Final Released Officially(Jan 27, 2012)
- The Linux powered LAN Gaming House(Feb 10, 2012)
- CraftStudio, New Real Time Collaborative Game Making Tool For Linux(Mar 23, 2012)