Phenomenal times for Linux Gaming
Apr 25, 2012, 13:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
A list of other projects from Kickstarter with the Linux support can be found here.
This incredible wave of Linux games leads to the massive need of Linux developers. Ryan C. Gordon told about the e-mail flow to him in one of his tweets:
Cool trend: I'm getting a LOT of emails about Linux ports of games that start with "we just had a successful Kickstarter.“
Now we hope that Steam for Linux will be released very soon and will become the last piece of the puzzle for the success of Linux on the desktop.
- LinuxPower: Loki Entertainment Software: Games, Games, Games.(Dec 20, 1999)
- 10 Great Android Games for 2011(Jan 11, 2012)
- Gaming Freedom with Liberated Pixel Cup Contest(Apr 13, 2012)
- Interview with Aviv Sharon of Wildfire Games(Apr 21, 2012)
- Critically Acclaimed Linux Game OilRush Final Released Officially(Jan 26, 2012)
- The Linux powered LAN Gaming House(Feb 09, 2012)
- CraftStudio, New Real Time Collaborative Game Making Tool For Linux(Mar 22, 2012)