The People Who Support Linux: IT Manager Pursues Masters Degree in the Art of Open Source
Nov 14, 2012, 13:00 (2 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Burleson-Davis’ intellectual curiosity with Linux comes from more than a decade working with the platform as a development and learning environment for C programming. He started with Corel Linux in 2000 before moving on to Debian and Fedora Core.
He’s now devoted to Linux for its “limitless flexibility” and the “vibrant community that supports it,” he said. You’ll find him in the support forums for Arch Linux, Zeroshell, Fedora, OpenWrt and CyanogenMod.
- Interview With Gnome Release Manager Frederic Peters(May 07, 2012)
- Exclusive Fedora Interview(May 27, 2008)
- FOSDEM Interview: Florent Benoit(Jan 15, 2004)
- Video Interviews from GUADEC(Sep 03, 2010)
- Interview with Salih Emin of Utappia(May 07, 2012)
- Interview: SciRuby Team(Aug 21, 2011)
- KernelTrap: Interview: Jens Axboe(Jan 31, 2007)
- Interview: Avi Kivity(Apr 24, 2007)
- Building a Linux distribution from scratch Interview(Sep 10, 2012)
- Exclusive Interview: Alasdair Lumsden(Sep 12, 2012)