Setup Debian Lenny PV & HVM DomUs (64-bit) sharing same image device at Xen 3.4.
Oct 14, 2009, 20:03 (0 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to Boris
Derzhavets for this link. ]
"Posting bellow provides a workaround for failure of
straight forward virt-install Debian Lenny 64-bit DomU via location
It doesn't require debootstrap involvement and would work on
OpenSolaris 2010-02-124 and Solaris Nevada 124 as well. Download
mini installer iso image and virt-install Lenny HVM DomU:-
# virt-install --debug -n Debian5HVM --hvm -r 1024 --vcpus=1 -f
/dev/sda9 --vnc -c /home/boris/mini.iso"
- Linux Server Management: Five Signs You're Doing It Wrong(Oct 09, 2009)
- Will KVM KO Xen?
(Sep 10, 2009)
- Loading Xen via GRUB2 on top Ubuntu Karmic Server (alpha 4)(Sep 02, 2009)
- VMWare or Xen? Depends on Your Fluency in Linux(Sep 01, 2009)
- Setup Libvirt 0.7.0-6 & Xen 3.4.1 Dom0 on top of Fedora 11 (64-bit)(Aug 26, 2009)
- Installation And Setup Guide For DRBD, OpenAIS, Pacemaker + Xen On OpenSUSE 11.1(Aug 24, 2009)
- Virtualization With XenServer 5.5.0(Jun 29, 2009)
- Xen 3.4.0 released(May 21, 2009)