GlusterFS 3.2.1 is now available
Jun 14, 2011, 13:03 (0 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to JM for this link. ]
"The GlusterFS project, a petabyte-scale, networked
elastic filesystem, has released GlusterFS 3.2.1. Download the
latest version at gluster.org/download.
GlusterFS 3.2 introduced these features: Gluster Geo-replication
GlusterFS Geo-replication provides a continuous, asynchronous, and
incremental replication service from one site to another over Local
Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs) and across the
Internet. Directory Quota GlusterFS v3.2 includes the ability to
set quota on usage of disk space by directories or volumes. Gluster
Volume Profile and Top commands Gluster v3.2 introduces Volume Top
and Profile commands to monitor different parameters of the
workload. Enhanced Log Messages Log messages are enhanced to
provide more information during errors. 3.2.1 is a maintenance
release that fixes these issues:
- Bug 2294: Fixed the issue occurred during creating and sharing
of volumes with both RDMA and TCP/IP transport type.
- Bug 2522: Fixed the issue of invalid argument while removing a
file. This was caused by gfid mismatch, which happens during
- Bug 2553: Fixed the issue occurred during NFS file creation
with Mac client.
- Bug 2904: Fixed the issues occurred during upgrading from 3.1.x
version to 3.2.x.
- Bug 2949: Fixed the issue of glusterfs hanging when self-heal
command is issued on two glusterfs clients.
- Bug 2941: Fixed the issue of glusterd breaking down when
starting hundreds of volumes.
- Bug 2870: Fixed the issue of inconsistent xattr values when
- Bug 2994: Fixed the issue of glusterfs hanging when untar and
rm commands are run in parallel.