Can't wait to upgrade your Ubuntu system to 18.04 LTS?
Apr 23, 2018, 06:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Nick Congleton)
The new Ubuntu 18.04 will be released on 26th of April. If you are one of the inpatient Ubuntu users or you wish to run some tests before the official release date, you should know that you can upgrade your current Ubuntu system even now. This article will explain how you can upgrade from Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and 17.10 to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
- Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver Advances Canonical's Cloud, Kubernetes Strategy(Apr 27, 2018)
- Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS Gets a New Linux Desktop(Apr 26, 2018)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Is Now Officially Open for Development(Oct 28, 2017)
- Ubuntu 18.04 - New Features, Release Date & More(Dec 05, 2017)
- Canonical Says Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Will Launch with a Boot Speed Boost(Jan 23, 2018)
- Snaps Are Coming to Ubuntu 18.04 by Default, Kubuntu Could Also Adopt Them(Nov 20, 2017)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS to be Codenamed Brilliant Broccoli(Nov 28, 2012)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS to Be Fully in Sync with Debian,Without Ubuntu Specific Patches(Feb 12, 2016)