Get Ready for OpenStack Newton in 2016 and OpenStack Olimpic in 2017
Jan 11, 2016, 14:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
The 'M' Release is codenamed Mitaka and will be out in April. The M naming cycle was particularly interesting as the initial winner 'Meiji' was ultimately rescinded after community outcry.
For the N and O releases, there has already been an OpenStack community voting process and the initial results are now in.
- Ubuntu Linux Demonstrates New Cloud Application Store(Oct 27, 2015)
- OpenStack Tokyo: The Ascendance of Cloud Networking(Oct 29, 2015)
- Rackspace Debuts Containers as a Service on OpenStack(Oct 29, 2015)
- Why Contributing to OpenStack Makes Sense for Vendors(Oct 29, 2015)
- OpenStack Adoption Accelerates to Support App Deployment, Study Finds(Nov 01, 2015)
- The Numbers Behind OpenStack's Success(Nov 01, 2015)
- OpenStack Foundation Expands Its Efforts at Tokyo Summit(Nov 01, 2015)
- HP Expands Helion at OpenStack Summit Tokyo [VIDEO](Nov 02, 2015)
- Intel Security Controller Aims to Better Secure OpenStack Clouds(Nov 02, 2015)
- When Protecting the Cloud, Start by Building Walls(Nov 02, 2015)
- OpenStack Summit: From Containers to Gaming as a Service(Nov 03, 2015)