OpenStack by the numbers: Who’s using open source clouds and for what?
Apr 26, 2016, 13:00 (0 Talkback[s])
One thing that’s clear is that interest in OpenStack continues to grow rapidly. The project is made up of 20 million lines of code; more than 585 companies have supported OpenStack in some way, and the OpenStack Foundation counts almost 40,000 people actively engaged in the community.
The April 2016 version of the OpenStack Foundation’s survey (read the full report here) queried 1,603 members from 1,111 organizations who oversee 405 OpenStack clouds.
- Verizon and NASA Double Down on Red Hat OpenStack(Apr 25, 2016)
- OpenStack Summit: It's Time to Embrace Disruption(Apr 26, 2016)
- IBM Bids to Improve OpenStack Cloud Interoperability [VIDEO](Apr 26, 2016)
- What's the total cost of ownership for an OpenStack cloud?(Apr 24, 2016)
- OpenStack Summit Digs Into Containers, Cloud Maturity(Apr 26, 2016)
- OpenStack Summit: What Will be the LAMP of the Cloud?(Apr 26, 2016)
- Is the OpenStack Big Tent Model Working?(Apr 26, 2016)
- OpenStack Revenues Approaching $3.4B: 451 Research(Apr 27, 2016)
- OpenStack Security Project Continues to Help Secure the Cloud(Apr 28, 2016)
- OpenStack Board of Directors Boosts Diversity for Cloud Governance(Apr 29, 2016)
- OpenStack Summit Returns to Austin in Triumph(Apr 29, 2016)
- Defining the OpenStack Cloud Roadmap(May 01, 2016)