Linuxcare: An Open Letter to Linuxcare Customers
May 09, 2000, 09:25 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Pat Lambs)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"Over the past week Linuxcare has taken some difficult
steps. We want to give you a better understanding of what we have
done, and let you know what we plan to do going forward."
"The fact is this: On May 3rd, 2000, we restructured our
business and reduced headcount. However, none of the company's
Linux and open-source experts were involved in the reduction."
"Two factors drove this realignment."
- The Daily Deal: Linuxcare Confirms Making Layoffs(May 05, 2000)
- osOpinion: LinuxCare Must Survive(May 05, 2000)
- LinuxPlanet: On Linuxcare; Firm Announces Layoffs, Cancellation of IPO(May 04, 2000)
- ZDNet UK: Linuxcare lays off staff after pulling plug on IPO(May 04, 2000)
- The Register: Jobs blow hits Linuxcare as IPO put on hold(May 04, 2000)
- InfoWorld: Linuxcare shies from renewing IPO plan(May 04, 2000)
- TechWeb/Reuters: Linuxcare Seeks Withdrawal Of IPO(May 02, 2000)
- SRO: When It Rains, It Pours - Linuxcare loses second top official(Apr 20, 2000)
- Upside: Linuxcare regroups(Apr 15, 2000)