Linux4Arab.com: Complete Arabic Support for Linux��
Jul 15, 2000, 23:37 (3 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to Essam for this link.
announced the first release of "SHEBA" The Complete Arabic
Support for Linux.
- Supports most Gtk+ and GNOME applications for Arabic input and
- Supports text mode programs in Linux console and gnome-terminal
for Arabic input and
- Supports a lot of other applications for Arabic output, like
Netscape browser and KDE
- Automatic configuration for some programs.
- The ability to change Sheba options for one or more programs
without affecting the
- Supports ISO 8859-6 and CP1259 charsets.
Complete Story (in Arabic)