LinuxDevices.com: Embedded Linux Weekly Newsletter for August 24, 2000
Aug 24, 2000, 17:22 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Rick Lehrbaum)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"A walk on the Embedded side . . . of LinuxWorld -- Last week's
150,000 square foot LinuxWorld conference (San Jose, CA) clearly
demonstrated how far embedded Linux has come in just a dozen
months. In case you missed the show, here's a brief summary about
each of the exhibitors who highlighted embedded Linux in one way or
"ZDNet's Weekly Linux Newsletter, featuring LinuxWorld --
ZDNet's "other" Linux Newsletter (the non-embedded one) contains
some interesting coverage of last week's LinuxWorld Expo."
"IBM Fact sheet: summary of IBM solutions for Linux -- IBM
published a "fact sheet" summarizing the company's many Linux
projects and activities (both embedded and non-embedded) over the
last several years."
"Motorola Computer Group and Red Hat go for 5NINES -- Motorola
will package and market Red Hat's Linux operating system with
Motorola's Advanced High-Availability Software for Linux (HA-Linux)
offering, which supports Motorola's carrier-grade high-availability
embedded computing platforms."
"BlueCat Linux 3.0 broadens support for embedded processors --
LynuxWorks announced new BlueCat features, along with expanded
embedded microprocessor architecture support."
- LinuxDevices.com: Embedded Linux Weekly Newsletter for August 17, 2000(Aug 17, 2000)
- LinuxDevices.com: Embedded Linux Weekly Newsletter for August 10, 2000(Aug 10, 2000)
- LinuxDevices.com: Embedded Linux Weekly Newsletter for August 3, 2000(Aug 03, 2000)
- LinuxDevices.com: Embedded Linux Weekly Newsletter for July 27, 2000(Jul 27, 2000)
- LinuxDevices.com Embedded Linux Weekly Newsletter for July 20, 2000(Jul 20, 2000)