The Register: Hitachi jumps on Crusoe bandwagon
Oct 24, 2000, 14:01 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andrew Thomas)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"The company is expected to announce details of its new
B5-sized notebook tomorrow."
"The potentially very low power consumption of Crusoe is proving
irresistible to notebook computer manufacturers, although early
machines have so far demonstrated little improvement in battery
life over conventional X86 chips."
- ZDNet UK: Crusoe fails to deliver on promise(Oct 23, 2000)
- AllLinuxDevices: Transmeta 'must diversify to survive'
(Oct 20, 2000)
- PC World: Sony's Transmeta: Longer Life, Less Performance(Oct 18, 2000)
- CNET News.com: Transmeta debuts in Japan; U.S. release in three weeks(Oct 08, 2000)
- Transmeta files details of IPO(Oct 03, 2000)
- ZDNet UK/Reuters: Transmeta to offer 13 million shares in IPO(Oct 03, 2000)
- InfoWorld: Transmeta deals point to wireless notebooks(Oct 02, 2000)
- SJ Mercury/Reuters: Transmeta sees five-year lead over Intel(Sep 26, 2000)
- CNET News.com: Fujitsu to release Transmeta notebooks in November(Sep 25, 2000)
- Crusoe chip gets first support from Europe [in Fujitsu-Siemens notebook](Sep 25, 2000)
- Linux.com: Understanding The Fabless Transmeta(Sep 15, 2000)
- CNET News.com: Transmeta chip to get inside Hitachi notebooks(Sep 08, 2000)